JULY RE UPDATE,FATHER'S CELEBRATION,DALE McNEIL, VALUES RISING? RATES?

Hey Friends- Real Estate Update! Values rising? Yes, they are. In the FRESNO area,The average sales price in June was $264,415. 9% rise from May!

The median sales price rose to $235,000. June sales show that the Fresno market values are presently rising. 


ACTIVE HOMES. Active homes on the Fresno market is 797. 
In Clovis, 245 homes are active. The low inventory of homes will keep putting pressure on home values to rise.


In the Clovis area, the average sales price was $342,410. The median sales price was $331,000. Values are rising. If you are thinking of moving to the Clovis area, Once again,I suggest you do as soon as you possibly can. Don't hesitate to contact me for accurate information on Clovis homes. I will give you my Professional opinion & thoughts, on the Builders & resales in the area.

GAS PRICES. Gas prices have dropped,according to Gas Buddy.com. The lowest gas prices are $2.57-2.61.

INTEREST RATES. FHA/VA is in mid 4's(4.375-4.5) Conventional in mid to high 4's(4.5 to 4.875) Always confirm with your trusted lender. (FEDS are planning to steadily raise interest rates throughout the rest of the year))
If you do not have a lender, I have some excellent lenders I can refer you too!
They can get you pre-approved. Put you in good position to buy a home.
With good prices and fair interest rates the local real estate market remains healthy.
Let me know if you have any questions. I am here to serve you.

MY FATHER ARNO'S CELEBRATION OF LIFE is this Friday. July 14th@11am.
At The Falls Event Center. 4105 W Figarden Dr. 










Pastor Dale McNeil passed away on July 10th. He married Norma & I. He dedicated my son, Joshua.
He will be missed. 




 





Again, contact me for your real estate needs!

Many Blessings,


Derek Monreal
Realtor
7050 N. Fresno St., #204
Fresno,CA 93720
Direct:559-349-0296
E-mail address: 
listwithderek@gmail.com
Website:(www.derekmonreal.com)

       
"NEVER TO BUSY FOR YOUR REFERRALS! " 
"I Donate 10% to Charity"

LIC#0111933

Comments

Popular Posts