Dec. R. E. Update: Happy Holidays,Rogue one, Rates up?


Hey Friends- A quick Christmastime Real Estate Update! Interestingly,for the Fresno/Clovis area, values in November. '16 are relatively the same(Average sale price $256,513.) Just a slight rise from the previous year.
But, interestingly enough, the median sales price for last month was $235,500. A rise of 9.3% from the previous year. Showing more higher price homes sold. Plus, shows a consistent rise for the last few months.Which is nearly 1% a month.
Clovis, ca., separately,though, showed a more dramatic rise in prices. The average went from $305,411 in October to $325,730. A rise of 9.3% in 1 month. If you are thinking of moving to the Clovis area. I suggest you do it as soon as you can.
Gas prices dropped & rose slightly. although,according to Gas Buddy, you can find gas at 2.17-2.25 in the Clovis/Fresno area. 
The Feds have risen interest rates slightly. Which might slow the rise of values, but, I do not presently see that in the market.
Hopefully, government officials will work together to create water storage for this area. Thankful the rain we have had. 
Anyway, with good prices and fair interest rates the local real estate market remains healthy.
Let me know if you have any questions. I am here to serve you. Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!
On a personal note, I went to the Juvenile Detention Christmas Party earlier this month. I went with a group from our church. I believe we brought a little cheer & a little love to those kids. Maybe something they never had. Only God knows. It was a good time.

ROGUE 1- A STAR WARS STORY movie. Was very good. Clever. If you are a fan, I believe you will appreciate this movie. My son & his friend liked it.

Again, contact me for all your real estate needs. I am here to serve.

Derek Monreal
Realtor
7050 N. Fresno St., #204
Fresno,CA 93720
Direct:559-349-0296
E-mail address: 
listwithderek@gmail.com
Website:www.derekmonreal.com

      

Comments