Alumni Gathering,Did we win?FLIP home for sale? Brand "New"Listing, Average sales price up?Median price up?

Hello​ Friends- 




Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! May these days be special & blessed For you. Before I get into my real estate update, I just want to mention the Honor we had of inducted my favorite teacher, the late Mrs. Narbaitz, at the fun Firebaugh Eagles alumni gathering. I got to spend time with my lovely wife & with friends that I have not seen in awhile.





My class won the Class contest again. 
Always love to win, Lol.










This is a picture of a "Flip" home that I 
am presently working & marketing.
4 bedroom with office/computer/ social media area/2 bath.










Renovated Kitchen.








Renovated Bathrooms.








Outstanding drought tolerant backyard landscaping. Large storage shed & decking. Fire-pit. So much more.
6541 W Alamos ave. offered at $284,963.
Go to Derekmonreal.net and login to get more info & Photos.



Lovely renovated home, don't you think?
We are presently looking for additional investors to come along ourselves, to do additional Flips, and receive a nice return on their monies.
If interested, contact me for additional info.




You are the 1st to know:
Brand new listing: 7707 N Carnegie. N/Alluvial W/Milburn. 4bedroom/2 bath. Offered at $299,963.
Open House Sat. 12-3pm.



Real estate market. Presently,there is a tick back up in prices. Breaking the slight downward trend of the pass 2 months. As stated last month, I wasn' going to call 2 months an actually trend. And I was right. Gas prices. They continue down. The drought is still with us. But, we continue to have some rain. I am praying for more. This is positive. Along with the lower gas prices. Interest rates are still good.(Did not get them in time for this post)

The state of California, overall, real estate-wise, is doing well.

Please see my stats & additional commentary on the local market Below.


LAST MONTH'S REAL ESTATE SALES

As per information garnered from the Fresno Multiple Listing service, in the Fresno/Clovis area: 

​Homes sold last month, Nov.'15: 456
599 homes sold in Oct.'15.

Average sales price was $2​49,286 
(​Nov.'15) 
Average sales price was $228,276 
(​Nov.'14) 
Median sales price was $235,000 
​(​Nov.'15) 
Median sales price was $205,000 
​​(​Nov.'14) 


Breakdown per price range & Days on Market



​175  homes sold under $200,000. the avg. D.O.M.: 45
​​
​240 homes sold from $200-400,000.The avg. D.O.M.:51
 41 homes sold from $400,000 Plus. The avg. D.O.M.:​ 98​
__________________________________________


As of today, the present inventory of active homes in the Fresno/Clovis area stands at 1,​231. Good size drop in inventory. Less homes for sale.

We have,what I call, a present monthly absorption rate of
 ​approx.​37%. Slight drop.

Overall, with ​good interest rates​, loan program(s) availability, the Real estate market looks healthy. Good time to buy. Good time to make that move. 

​As you probably know, ​most real estate decisions are made with wise counsel.Do not hesitate to contact me.


​Put my experience & know-how to work for you!​




Ask me how much your home is worth?

Contact me for your Free, no obligation consultation.

Have a great day!












Best Regards,

Derek Monreal
RE/MAX GOLD "Over 20 years experience. Integrity"
7050 N. Fresno St., #204
Fresno,CA 93720
Direct:559-349-0296
E-mail address: 
listwithderek@gmail.com
Website:(www.derekmonreal.net)
Facebook page: http://rem.ax/1Bs84gq
"Never to busy for your referrals! " 
"I Donate 10% to Charity"

LIC#0111933

Comments