June R. E.Update: May Sales, "You are my idol".Home with lakeview? More foreclosures? Rates going down?

Hi Friends- I hope all is well. I just helped a past client sell his home & buy a larger home. I had to track down a lender, for the buyer/buyer's agent, to buy his home(Put in escrow in 3 days) because of the type solar program on his house. Without my efforts, he would have lost the purchase of the home he wanted. 
















He texted me writing "Thank you. You are my new Idol". Love the compliment!
Tricky thing selling a home with solar. Contact me if you have any questions. 

Are you Interested in a home with a lakeview? This home in at 10633 N Seacrest Drive in the Woodward lake development just went on the market. Offered at $309,963. 3br/3ba. approx. 1800 Sq. Ft. Be one of the 1st to get a private showing!  















Real estate market. Presently, Home prices in the Fresno/Clovis area are steady after the 10% jumped from the previous 2 months. Gas prices are presently stable. We seemed to have received plenty of water. Just need more water storage. Hopefully, that will be done soon.
More foreclosures? No they keep predicting that there will be more foreclosures, but, that is not happening. We have 3 % of the active listings are foreclosures. less are short sales. .028%. One of the lowest amounts I have seen in my 20 plus years.
Also,as per 1 lender, with BREXIT(Great Britain voting to leave the EU) that has lead to lower interest rates(See below) We will see how long that lasts. 
Anyway, with basically good gas prices & very good interest rates, these are good signs that the real estate market is healthy in this area.

Please see my stats & additional commentary on the local market Below.

LAST MONTH'S REAL ESTATE SALES

As per information garnered from the Fresno Multiple Listing service, in the Fresno/Clovis area: 













Homes sold last month, May.'16: 710

​The previous May'15 were 644.

625 homes sold in April.'16.

Average sales price was $2​51,615 
(​May.'16)
Average sales price was $246,812 a year ago.
(​May.'15)

Median sales price was $235,000  
​(​May.'16) 
Median sales price was $223,950 a year ago. 
​(​May '15)
Breakdown per price range & Days on Market



​251  homes sold under $200,000. the avg. D.O.M.: 46
​​
​390 homes sold from $200-400,000.The avg. D.O.M.: 42
 69 homes sold from $400,000 Plus. The avg. D.O.M.:​ 73​
__________________________________________


As of today, Last month's inventory of homes in the Fresno/Clovis area was 
1,179. The present inventory stands at 1,209

We have,what I call, a present monthly absorption rate of
​approx.​60%.
To clarify,In May, approx.60% of the homes on the market sold! 
Homes are selling.

Presently, awesome interest rates​. 
3.25-3.50% for FHA/VA
3.50% for Conv.
Always confirm interest rates with your trusted lender. If you do not have one,
I can refer you to one. I have excellent lenders I work with.
Loan availability is good. The real estate market remains healthy. Good time to buy. Good time to make that move. 

​As you probably know, ​most real estate decisions are made with wise counsel.Do not hesitate to contact me.

​Put my experience & know-how to work for you! ​"Don't Settle for less" 




Ask me how much your home is worth?

Contact me for your Free, no obligation consultation.

Have a great day!











Derek Monreal
Realtor
7050 N. Fresno St., #204
Fresno,CA 93720
Direct:559-349-0296
E-mail address: 
listwithderek@gmail.com
Website:(www.derekmonreal.com)
       
"NEVER TO BUSY FOR YOUR REFERRALS! " 
"I Donate 10% to Charity"

"Don't Settle for Less"

LIC#0111933

Comments