July R. E.Update: June Sales,Top Dollar,5% jump? I need help!

Hi Friends- I hope all is well. Hey, I just got "Top Dollar"(In escrow) for my client's home!









Before I get to the real Estate update, I want to tell you,I need Help! Please share this info. I am having 1 Open House Saturday & another on Sunday

Home for you & your horse? Saturday 12-3pm Open House at 6549 N Locan ave. This Beautiful 2.5 acre estate has country living near city conveniences! Kitchen is custom w/built-in appliances. Offered at $464,963.











Are you Interested in a home with a lakeview? Sunday 1-4 Open house. This home in at 10633 N Seacrest Drive in the Woodward lakes development is available.Offered at $309,963. 3br/3ba. approx. 1800 Sq. Ft. This home is waiting for you! Can you share this blog?











Real estate market. Presently, Home prices in the Fresno/Clovis area jumped 5% last month. Remarkable. Gas prices are steady. With a momentary drop. 
We still need more water storage. Hopefully, that will be done soon.
PACE financing for solar. Where it is paid through your taxes. Careful. Feel free to contact me. I can direct you to where you can get more information. 
Anyway, with basically good gas prices & good interest rates, these are good signs that the local real estate market is healthy.

Please see my stats & additional commentary on the local market Below.

LAST MONTH'S REAL ESTATE SALES

As per information garnered from the Fresno Multiple Listing service, in the Fresno/Clovis area: 













Homes sold last month, June.'16: 675

​The previous June'15 were 784.

710 homes sold in June '16.

Average sales price was $2​65,159 
(​June'16)
Average sales price was $245,106 a year ago.
(​June'15)

Median sales price was $245,000  
​(​June'16) 
Median sales price was $228,375 a year ago. 
​(​June '15)
Breakdown per price range & Days on Market



​261  homes sold under $200,000. the avg. D.O.M.: 42
​​
​423 homes sold from $200-400,000.The avg. D.O.M.: 38
 84 homes sold from $400,000 Plus. The avg. D.O.M.:​ 92​
__________________________________________

As of today, Last month's inventory of homes in the Fresno/Clovis area was 
1,209. The present inventory stands at 1,238

We have,what I call, a present monthly absorption rate of ​approx.​61%. 
To clarify,In June, approx.61% of the homes on the market sold! 
Homes are selling.

Presently, good interest rates​. 
3.50-3.65% for FHA/VA
3.50% for Conv. 30 yr/ 3.00 for Conv. 15 yr.
Always confirm interest rates with your trusted lender. If you do not have one,
I can refer you to one. I have excellent lenders I work with.
Loan availability is good. The real estate market remains healthy. Good time to buy. Good time to make that move. 

​As you probably know, ​most real estate decisions are made with wise counsel.
Do not hesitate to contact me.

​Put my experience & know-how to work for you! ​"Don't Settle for less" 




Ask me how much your home is worth?

Contact me for your Free, no obligation consultation.

Have a great day!











Derek Monreal
Realtor
7050 N. Fresno St., #204
Fresno,CA 93720
Direct:559-349-0296
E-mail address: 
listwithderek@gmail.com
Website:(www.derekmonreal.com)
       
"NEVER TO BUSY FOR YOUR REFERRALS! " 
"I Donate 10% to Charity"

"Don't Settle for Less"

LIC#0111933

Comments