APRIL REAL ESTATE UPDATE:CLOVIS MARKET, FRESNO MARKET, GAS PRICES, INTEREST RATES DOWN?

Hey Friends- REAL ESTATE UPDATE! I have divided the Fresno & Clovis areas. 

For the FRESNO area,The average sales price in March was $235,361. The median sales price was $219,750. March showed That the Fresno market values are holding steady.As stated in last month's update, March could be a bellwether. I am looking forward to see what the market does in April.


ACTIVE HOMES. Active homes on the Fresno market is 733. 
In Clovis, 230 homes are active. The low inventory of homes will keep putting pressure on home values to rise.


CLOVIS,CA.- In Clovis, the average sales price is $353,672(Dramatic rise from previous month) The median sales price was $315,000(Dramatic rise as well)  If you are thinking of moving to the Clovis area. I suggest you doing it as soon as you possibly can. Don't hesitate to contact me for accurate information on Clovis homes. I will give you my Professional opinion & thoughts, on the Builders & resales in the area.

GAS PRICES. Gas prices have risen slightly again,according to Gas Buddy.com. The Lowest gas price is $2.63.
Sadly, in my humble opinion,.. the state government did increase gas taxes. New gas taxes are suppose to start in November. Hopefully, they will truly be used to repair our crumbling roads. Our roads took a beating with all the rain that we have been getting.





INTEREST RATES. Interest rates are looking good! They are down from a month ago. FHA is approximately 3.875% VA is 3.75%. Conventional 4.25%. always confirm with your trusted lender.
Question. Are you looking to get pre-approved? Great, contact me. I have some excellent lenders I can refer you to!
Anyway, with good prices and fair interest rates the local real estate market remains healthy.
Let me know if you have any questions. I am here to serve you.

WORSHIP NIGHT IN  AMERICA TOUR.









Chris Tomlin is one of my son's favorite musicians. Big Daddy Weave, Phil Wickham, Zach Williams & others will be at this event tomorrow night. April 28th.
Should be good.

Again, contact me for your real estate needs!

Many Blessings,


Derek Monreal
Realtor
7050 N. Fresno St., #204
Fresno,CA 93720
Direct:559-349-0296
E-mail address: 
listwithderek@gmail.com
Website:(www.derekmonreal.com)

       
"NEVER TO BUSY FOR YOUR REFERRALS! " 
"I Donate 10% to Charity"

LIC#0111933

Comments